Technology is at the heart of every startup environment. It’s the startup founders who take advantage of innovative technological solutions to disrupt their industries and create products that match the evolving demands of customers.
Startup founders looking to provide quality already at the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) stage need to team up with experienced technology partners who can provide them with the right skills and expertise. At Sunscrapers, we help startups get access to technical experts who have what it takes to realize their vision and create captivating digital products.
Here are some of the most important services startup founders should expect from their technology partners:
- In-depth product understanding – every productive cooperation starts with a brief: a document that outlines the product requirements and allows developers to choose the best technologies for realizing your vision.
- Scoping sessions – scoping sessions are dedicated to defining the product scope and building the best Minimal Viable Product (MVP) possible.
- Code audits – founders might already have a product they want to improve; the code audit is the best first step to achieving that.
- UI and UX design – products need to be functional but also visually attractive, and that’s where the best UI and UX design practices come in.
- Product development – in this critical phase, the development team gets down to building your product, including the frontend and backend parts of your application, scalable APIs, and third-party integrations.
- Go-to-market strategy – experienced technology companies know that product development is more than just building an app. You also need a strategy for introducing it to the market and carrying out a successful product launch.
- Product maintenance and scaling – finally, reliable technology partners provide support to startups at every step of the way, also after the product has been launched on the market.