Web applications are the cornerstone of business today. A web app is an application that runs on a web browser, allowing users to access it from any device connected to the internet.
Web apps come in many shapes and sizes. At Sunscrapers, we offer a wide range of options to help our clients to reach their business objectives with tailor-made technology solutions. Companies can choose from many web application types:
- Static and dynamic web apps,
- Online stores and e-commerce apps,
- Portal apps,
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
Here are some critical benefits of web apps:
- Simple access – since web apps run on the device’s web browser through a simple URL, users don’t need to download and install them from app stores.
- Easy maintenance and updates – users of web apps don’t need to download, install, update or manage software. You can be sure that your app is always up to date and downtimes are minimized.
- Compatibility with any platform and device – the critical advantage of web apps is the fact that they’re compatible with any device or platform because they’re delivered via web browsers.
- Scalability – by building a web app, you can easily add more user licenses in a matter of seconds. Web applications can be adapted to the evolving demands of your business easily.
Excellent design and performance are crucial to the success of web apps. Research shows that 88% of users are less likely to return to a site after a bad experience. At Sunscrapers, we constantly strive to provide our clients with quality web apps that are high-performing, functional, and visually attractive.
Our blog covers a broad range of web development topics to help you make the most of web technologies for your project. Check out our how-to web development guides, step-by-step tutorials and expert tips about web design and the most popular web development languages and frameworks like React or Vue.js.