Are you ready to take the challenge?
We're born from Sunscrapers, a top software development company, which means we're very serious about technology. As a firm with technical roots, we want our specialists to be seen as the world experts in their fields.
That's why we have created the Teams by Sunscrapers initiative. Our mission is to find the most skilled programmers in Poland and connect them with interesting international projects.
As Teams by Sunscrapers, we create the best Polish engineers' community with access to work with clients worldwide, top projects, knowledge sharing, and constant growth.
In the role of Frontend Engineer you’ll help create and build beautiful apps using:
- React, PWA (Progressive Web Apps).
- Git, Docker, Webpack.
- Best practices
- Continuous Integration, TDD, Scrum, Code Reviews.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing complex web applications and APIs
- Writing clean and well-covered code
- Taking part in the Scrum routine and quality assurance processes
- Crafting beautiful UI with usability in mind
What’s important for us?
- Very good knowledge of React and related libraries
- Experience with Git version control system
- Unix-like operating system as the primary work environment
- Self-reliance and ‘get things done’ approach
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Attention to detail and sense of aesthetics, from clean code to beautiful UI
- Fluent command in spoken and written English
You will score extra points for:
- Experience with backend frameworks e.g. Node/Next.js, Python/Django, Ruby/RoR,
- Experience with Docker and AWS
- Knowledge of Sass, Less or Tailwind/PostCSS
- Experience with React Native
- Experience in a team leader role
- Being familiar with any of established design systems
- Knowledge basics of Agile/Scrum
- Contributions to Open Source software projects
- Being a team player
What is important for us:
We score 11 out of 12 on Joel’s test for better code.
Getting things done
We care about delivering top code and focus on getting things done.
We’re open to new approaches and encourage team members share their ideas and solutions.
We arrange regular code and performance reviews where all team members share feedback.
We help our team hone their communication skills and co-finance English lessons.