Used by global tech giants, Python is a battle-tested programming language that helps companies to address the most pressing technology needs of today. Python is a high-level, general-purpose dynamic language that offers a simple syntax and focuses on code readability.
The language is widely used by large and small organizations alike because it matches evolving technology demands in areas such as web development, data science, AI, machine learning, and computer graphics.
Here are some key advantages of Python:
- Simple syntax – Python code is short and elegant. Its design philosophy focuses on code readability, and its syntax allows developers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than in other languages like C++ or Java. Dealing with a smaller code base means fewer errors and less time spent on rework or correction.
- Plenty of tools – Python developers can take advantage of many libraries, frameworks, and third-party modules that accelerate the development process by bringing developers just the features they need.
- Constant evolution – Python’s active community makes sure that its ecosystem is constantly growing, so you can be certain that projects written in Python will never stack in old technology.
- Gentle learning curve – Python’s high readability and uncluttered syntax make it understandable even to beginner developers. The wide availability of educational resources helps to encourage development and fosters the continued adoption of the language.
- Great pick for building an MVP – we use Python to build simplified products and help our clients quickly test their ideas on the market to gain valuable user feedback as soon as possible.
At Sunscrapers, we host, sponsor, and speak at numerous industry events dedicated to Python. We also contribute to open-source projects.
We use our blog to share our knowledge about this incredibly versatile technology and maintain our position as a global Python leader – we were recently ranked as #4 Python development shop by Clutch.co.