How can you get your projects from prototype to production in a faster, lighter and more flexible way?
Kuba familiarized us with Foundation 6 frontend framework and its features. The presentation explains everything we should to know about Foundation 6.
The key points are:
- Prototyping websites and web applications
- Production version of the website
- Non-semantic classes – Material Design Lite
- Semantic classes – Foundation
- Facilitated start with Zurb
- Foundation 6 for Apps
- Bonuses & perks (Foundation for Emails, Templates, Templates for Apps, Building blocks, Yeti Launch, Flex)
This presentation is a part of Sunscrapers’ weekly talks.
Slides available here: http://www.slideshare.net/sunscrapers/foundations-of-foundation-6-jakub-wodaczyk-pl