Sunscrapers is a Warsaw based software development shop that helps innovative startups, businesses and corporations use technology to make a positive impact on the world. Our mission is to create world-class software while becoming true technology partners for our clients. We’re united by a work culture based on feedback, continuous improvement and determination in pursuing our goals. Our team is made up from ambitious and talented specialists who - through their work - want to make a dent in the universe.
Your goal will be to generate inbound leads through content marketing activities and data-driven decisions. You will be:
- managing our company website and blog,
- managing our newsletters,
- managing our social media profiles,
- posting on external media such as Quora, discussions threads,
- supervising PPC campaigns (Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Clutch),
- organising webinars and presentations.
We score 11 out of 12 on Joel’s test for better code.
We care about delivering top code and focus on getting things done.
We’re open to new approaches and encourage team members share their ideas and solutions.
We arrange regular code and performance reviews where all team members share feedback.
We help our team hone their communication skills and co-finance English lessons.