Every Thursday at 4:30 p.m. our team gathers in a conference room to participate in a presentation prepared by one of us. The topic of the speech can concern tech (IT, project management) and soft skills (work culture, communication).
See the complete list of available presentations from our weekly tech talks!
We explain our idea in this post: Our work culture: weekly tech talks.
For a video of each talk, please click on the title below:
- The quickest introduction to Julia (for Pythonistas) – Paweł Święcki – read an article based on this talk: The quickest introduction to Julia (for Pythonistas)
- Ansible deployment using Python 3 – Piotr Szpetkowski – read an article based on this talk: Ansible deployment using Python 3
- Storing personal names in database – Piotr Szpetkowski
- Brand voice in social media – Paulina Czajkowska
- Where to put business logic in Django – Michał Nakoneczny – see also: Where to put business logic in Django (tech talk)
- Clean architecture in Python (web) apps – Przemek Lewandowski
- Reactive programming – Jakub Włodaczyk
- Foundations of Foundation 6 – Jakub Włodaczyk
- Our work culture – Łukasz Karwacki
- Interruptions at the team level – Łukasz Karwacki
- Creating value for customers – Łukasz Karwacki
- Design focused development – Przemek Lewandowski
- Going remote!
- Main rules of web design – Dawid Domański
- Visitors tracking tools – Konrad Hałas
- Quick guide to virtualization – Szymon Teżewski
- Flat design – Dawid Domański
- Tmux and screen inception
- Aircraft spotting – Konrad Hałas
- Scrum and XP from the Trenches – Przemek Lewandowski
- Semantic HTML – Szymon Teżewski
- The art of writing emails – Łukasz Karwacki
- Introduction to ReactJS – Comparison to AngularJS 2 – Robert Piękoś (pl)
- DVCS Workflows for Teams – Bartek Rychlicki
- Swift – Krzysztof Skarupa
- Django ORM – Marcin Markiewicz
- How to justify your recommendation – Łukasz Karwacki